Custom Painted ClothingRegular price $65.00
Commission me to customize your own hand-painted, one of a kind denim piece! Here is how it works:
1. Place an order for this listing. This is your deposit. Once you send me photos of your item and we discuss the design, I will send an invoice for the additional cost of your design. Price is based on size of artwork and amount of detail.
* A rough guideline to estimate pricing: every ~6” area of paint coverage = $50
2. Email me photos of the garment you’d like painted, and any details about your desired design: email@example.com
3. After developing the design, I will send you a mock-up sketch to approve. Deposit is not refundable once sketch has been sent.
4. Once you approve the artwork sketch and price quote, I will send you a link to complete the remaining payment for your order.
5. I will email you a shipping label to send your garment to me. Once I receive your piece, please allow 2-4 weeks for completion.
6. I will send a photo of the final piece before sending it back to you. I can make any minor touch ups needed, but please note that any big changes may be subject to additional cost.
-How to choose your garment: My paints will work best on denim, canvas/twill fabrics, and leather. I can also paint on knit cotton or other woven materials, as long as there is no or minimal stretch. Faux leather is also acceptable as long as it does not have a shiny plastic coating.
-Paints used are professional fabric paints that are heat set and permanent, bonding with fabric. Hand washing is preferred for best preservation, but garment may also be washed and dried in a machine, turned inside out and washed on cold. Paint is soft and flexible and will not chip or add rigidity to your garment.
*Please note I will not copy others’ artwork, graphics, or style. All artwork will be my original design; we will work together to design something you love. If we decide I am not a fit to bring your idea to life, I can refund you before I create the initial sketch.